Bicycle pants. Stamina magnetic 1350 recumbent bike.
- ride a bicycle
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- Rubbish; nonsense
- bloomers: underpants worn by women; "she was afraid that her bloomers might have been showing"
- (pant) the noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine)
- (pant) breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted; "The runners reached the finish line, panting heavily"
Another self-portrait, this time wearing my black spandex bike pants. The black t-shirt is just a regular shirt; the black socks I usually only wear with the shoes etc. from the last picture when I have to dress formally, but they seemed more fitting for this shot than bare feet.
Bicycles and lingerie
I though about calling this 'bikes and bras' or 'pedals and pants'. Any other offers?
The view through a window in the Lord Nelson pub, Copenhagen, whilst isby bought me a beer with an unpronounceable name. Happy times!
road bike suspension
saris bike racks
giant bike for sale
litespeed road bike
downhill bike riding
trail bike map
harley davidson bike parts
bicycle racing events