MEN BIKES - FISHER PRICE DIRT BIKE.
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- (bike) motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- (bike) bicycle: ride a bicycle
- (bike) bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- A male member of a sports team
- (menage) family: a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the teacher asked how many people made up his home"
- work force: the force of workers available
- (a'man) the Israeli military intelligence which produces comprehensive national intelligence briefings for the prime minister and the cabinet
- An adult human male
- A male worker or employee
Grown Men on Bikes Past 7pm
This is a grown man riding a bicycle at just about 7:30 pm on a weekday night in the small Hawaii town of Ewa Beach. A community on the main island of Oahu where I spent all of my teen years. After being forced from an idyllic life in the nearby hills of Makakilo as pictured and written about in the sunset sky picture noted below.
Without your having lived it, I can't truly make you understand the sense of loss never recovered in moving from a cool winded, peaceful neighborhood, where sweet, ripe mangoes the size of hearts dropped fresh within inches of your bare feet . . . to the back, worn end of a small, dry, humid town 10 minutes down the road, opposite in every way.
In Makakilo, I never once saw a grown man ride a bicycle past 7 pm. In Ewa Beach, grown men ride bikes at 7:05 pm, 9 pm, 11 pm, midnight and 1 am.
Now there's nothing wrong with a grown man riding a bike at night. The gentleman in the above picture may very well have been leaving nighttime mass. But when grown men ride bikes past 7 pm without any real sense of direction or purpose, especially when they ride glassy eyed or red eyed or usually both, especially when it's on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday .... well, that's when the hills of Makakilo stir memories of good times that can never be recovered.
Someday I would like to tell you more about this place of Ewa Beach. A spot so close to the ocean you can hear it call at night. Yet so close to dysfunction, you'd think its angels long gave up the fight.
Man walking with bike
A man walking with his bike towards the graveyard.
Feel free to comment my photos, but comments containing logos will be removed.
pocket bike racing games
endura bike shorts
recumbent bicycle for sale
look track bikes
fox bike forks
dirt bike rider magazine
trek womens road bikes
leadville 100 mountain bike
just go bikes